The Screwfix Foundation currently offers local registered charities and not-for-profit organisations funding up to the region of £5,000. All applications are reviewed individually on a quarterly basis, the review dates are in March, June, September and December.
Your organisation must be a charity or not for profit
company based in the UK and:
• Registered as a charity in England, Wales, Scotland
or Northern Ireland; or
• Registered as a Not for Profit company at Companies
House or the registered on the FCA mutuals register; or
• Specialist Not For Profit School
They fund projects which improve a physical building (or
land attached to it) that is used by people in need.
The types of projects they fund are:
• Improved energy efficient lighting & heating
• Installation of new kitchen, bathroom etc.
• Installation of a sensory room
• General painting & decorating
• Improving safety and security of a building
They are unable to donate products or vouchers from
Screwfix and unable to fund:
• Items that are easily removable from a property such
as soft furnishings, curtains, tables, chairs etc.
• White goods or electronic items
• Grants for research
• Purchase of vehicles
• Purchase of garden machinery or removeable furniture
such as lawnmowers, chairs or plants.
• Repayment of loans
• Annual Rent or service charges