Is your charity tackling health inequalities?
Our ‘Partners for Health’ grants are now open for applications for projects that can demonstrate:
• Positive outcomes for people facing significant barriers to health
• A new approach or thoughtful development of service
• Partnership between health and community organisations
Who can apply?
• Registered charities operating in London,
• Supporting vulnerable people to improve their health,
• Priority is given to charities with an annual income of <£500,000 which have not previously received a Partners for Health grant. Previous grantees are welcome to apply if developing a new initiative.
• Will be clear about what they want to achieve and how,
• Be in partnership with a health agency or community partner,
• Are knowledgeable about the sector in which they operate,
• Will share project findings.
• Grants range between £3,000 and £15,000 (the average award is £8,000)
• Usually for one year beginning in 2023.
How to apply
Apply online via the London Catalyst website www.londoncatalyst.org.uk/grants
The deadline for applications is 5:00pm on Thursday 1st June 2023
• Shortlisted applicants will be informed by Monday 12th June 2023
• Shortlisted applicants will be invited to present to an interview panel
• Interviews will take place on Tuesday 18th July 2023
• A final decision will be made after the interview.