The Libraries Taskforce is running a series of workshops on evaluations facilitated by The Audience Agency, a national audience development consultancy and independent not-for-profit organisation, these workshops will support you in building an understanding of:
- what evaluation is (and what it isn’t!)
- why evaluation is important
- how it can help you achieve your aims
- how to do it effectively
Using presentation of good practice and case studies, discussions and shared learning, and creative task-based exercises, the workshops will address the challenges and explore the benefits of embedding evaluation in the work of libraries, including strategic planning and project delivery.
- 18 March – Exeter Library (Rougemont Room)
- 22 March – Newcastle City Library (Bewick Hall)
- 27 March – Idea Store Whitechapel, London (Conference Room)
Sessions run from 10.00-16.00 (with a start time of 10.30 to allow for registration and for everyone to get a coffee and network beforehand). Lunch and refreshments will also be provided – when booking your place on eventbrite please make sure to include any dietary requirements.