As part of Lime Green‘s commitment to help smaller charities and social enterprises, they are hosting free 15-minute online drop-in sessions for small charities and social enterprises so you can discuss any funding-related questions with a member of their team. They’ll be running these every other Friday from 10am to 11.15am.
You can chat through any questions that you may have and offer advice on trusts fundraising, such as:
- What you need to be funding-ready
- How best to approach funders
- How to navigate a competitive funding landscape during a cost-of-living crisis
- How to answer those tricky application questions
- How to find possible sources of funding for your organisation
They are offering these drop-in sessions to small organisations with an annual turnover of £250,000 or less, and would particularly like to help people (no matter what your organisation’s turnover) who find traditional written funding applications challenging or inaccessible, perhaps because English isn’t your first language or for any other reason.