Co-op and Crowdfunder have teamed up to help community organisations navigate the cost of living crisis to provide vital services this winter. Are you welcoming people into a warm space in your community, or wanting to extend existing activities or services to support more people?
Eligible community groups could get up to £3,000 to continue or extend vital services.
This £1m match fund has been launched by Co-op to support local organisations who are supporting their communities through rising costs this winter, by bringing people together into warm spaces.
To be eligible for match funding your organisation must:
• Be based and have a bank account based in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland
• Be a not-for-profit constituted organisation, including community groups, schools, registered charities and social enterprises
• Have a bank account in the name of the organisation
• Run a crowdfunding campaign this winter, delivered by 31st March, 2023
• Be raising funds for revenue costs only (capital costs such as building refurbishment are not eligible)
Your project must be a community organisation that welcomes people into a community space in your local area to provide support and needs urgent help this winter to:
• Maintain vital existing services in the face of rising energy costs
• Make the community space that you operate from more welcoming