This free workshop will help you to understand more about the DBS process, what counts as regulated activity and who is eligible for which DBS check. This will help develop your knowledge and confidence around the process.
The eligibility workshop covers:
- The benefits of DBS and your organisation working together
- The different levels of DBS checks
- When an employee/volunteer is eligible for a check
- What regulated activity is – with adults and children
- The DBS Update Service
- Understanding how DBS checks can form a part of safe recruitment practice
If you are involved in the recruitment of staff and volunteers, taking a lead role on Safeguarding, processing DBS checks , or managing staff or volunteers in regulated activity then this training is for you.